Elite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite

It's lonely at the top. But it's comforting to look down upon everyone at the bottom.”

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Smage (David)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Smage
Smage

Smage (David) Empty
PostSubject: Smage (David)   Smage (David) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:38 am

Hey you! David Gilbert here. I am full of Smage. Pretty mellow and chill. Dont really think like everyone else. I guess you could call me Chaotic Neutral, i really don't care what other people think. Basically operate on my own set of morals. I dont care about other peoples grudges and little feuds, although information is nice. Pretty much dont hate anyone that i can think of, although i guarantee you will know if you talk to me if you turn into one. LOVE TO PARTY! haha Tequila is my poison of choice. Always up for a good time. cheers
Back to top Go down
Silver
Admin
Silver

Smage (David) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smage (David)   Smage (David) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:01 pm

My party partner has finally returned eh? It is about time, I've had to guzzle Tequila in Atlanta this entire time. Lulz...glad to have you back Smage. Party time. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://theeliteones.forumotion.net
OhKristin

OhKristin

Smage (David) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smage (David)   Smage (David) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:30 pm

David Gilbert!! HAI!!! I remember talking to you on vent haha. *waves*
Back to top Go down
http://ohkristin.com
Sponsored content

Smage (David) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smage (David)   Smage (David) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smage (David)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Elite :: Introductions-
Jump to: